Monday, December 3, 2012

permissible magic

I love this time of year.  Who wouldn't?  Magic is such a big part of the Christmas celebration (sure, they call it miracle - but we know).  What many people don't seem to realize is this time of year is loved because we allow magic.  We expect it - demand it of our celebrations.  Just think what life would be like if we expected it every day...


Here in December, with Christmas rushing at folks, a few of my television channels are running movies (almost nonstop) and every one of them has a bit of magic - oh, yes, they'll say "coincidence" or "Christmas miracles" - there's that word again.  Every now and then they will even say "magic." 

Imagine every day with magic possibilities.  This is how I got started with my magical life.  I just accepted that 'it' was possible. 

Give yourself permission to dream and make those dreams come true.

Do not limit yourself to this time of year.

B E L I E V E

 ~Sam

)O(

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I've already watched "It's a Wonderful Life" and it's only December 3rd! Lots of magic in that film.

    ReplyDelete